September 6, 2022 – Special Meeting
Agenda Special Meeting
Board of Commissioners
September 6, 2022
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF CHAPTER 551, TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE BLANCO COUNTY EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT NO. 2 WILL MEET IN SPECIAL SESSION ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 6TH, 2022 AT 3:00 P.M. AT 431 BLANCO AVE, BLANCO, TX 78606 AT WHICH TIME THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS SHALL BE DISCUSSED AND ACTION CONSIDERED AND/OR TAKEN.
- Call to Order / Announcements – Establish a quorum.
- Public Comment – No action may be taken on these items unless on agenda. Please limit comments to 2 minutes per person.
- Finance & Planning Matters
- Approve Issuance of Purchase Order for 2023 Pierce Tender from Siddons Martin Emergency Group LLC (Quote# SMEG-0004534-4) pursuant to BuyBoard Contract# 651-21 to be paid out of the FY2023 Capital Budget
- Discussion & Action on Funding Source and Payment Methodology for 2023 Pierce Tender
- Consider Approval of Proposal from ESI Employee Assistance Group for a Public Safety Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Adjourn: Next meeting: will be September 20, 2022, at 3:00 PM.
The District reserves the right to consider and take action on the above agenda items in any order. It also reserves the right to enter into a closed meeting on any agenda item as allowed by law. If at a meeting of a governmental body, a member of the public or of the governmental body inquiries about a subject for which notice has not been given as required by the Texas Open Meetings Act, the notice provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act do not apply to a statement of specific factual information given in response to the inquiry; a recitation of existing policy in response to the inquiry. Any deliberation of or decision about the subject of the inquiry shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on the agenda for the next meeting.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING 72 HOUR NOTICE
The above Notice of Meeting was posted at 9:00 P.M. on this 2nd day of September, 2022 at a place convenient to the public at the Blanco County ESD 2 Station, 431 Blanco Ave., Blanco, Texas and on the Blanco County ESD 2 website at bcesd2.com.
/s/ Ben Oakley