October 19, 2021
Board of Commissioners
October 19, 2021
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF CHAPTER 551, TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE BLANCO COUNTY EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT NO. 2 WILL MEET ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19TH, 2021 AT 3:00 PM AT 431 BLANCO AVE, BLANCO, TX 78606 AT WHICH TIME THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS SHALL BE DISCUSSED AND ACTION CONSIDERED AND/OR TAKEN.
- Call to Order / Announcements – Establish a quorum.
- Public Comment – No action may be taken on these items unless on agenda. Please limit comments to 2 minutes per person.
- Consent Agenda – Items will be approved with a single vote. Items can be removed from the Consent Agenda for discussion.
- Approval of the September 21, 2021 Regular Meeting minutes
- Financial Report as of 9/30/2021
- Monthly Financials:
- Texas Regional Checking: $1,361,488.76
- Texas Regional CD: $132,476.67
- Lone Star Money Market: $245,229.38
- Monthly Financials:
- Fire & EMS Auxiliary
- Appreciation to Fire & EMS Auxiliary for 2020-2021
- Accept Auxiliary Quarterly Report
- Accept Auxiliary FY2021 Donation Check to the ESD.
- Approve Calendar
- Approve Board of Directors for FY2022
- Additional requests / updates
- Operations / Chiefs’ Report
- COVID-19 Update
- Operations Reports Fire & EMS
- Staffing Update / New Hires
- Approve Surplus of 2006 Pierce Pumper
- 2013 Dodge Ambulance Remount
- Review/Approve New Terms & Conditions from Frazer
- Consider Approval of Letter of Intent OR Purchase Order for Remount of 2013 Dodge Ambulance by Frazer pursuant to HGAC Contract# AM10-20
- Update regarding Community Paramedicine Vehicle
- Administration / Finance Matters
- Consider approval of funding for upgrades/replacement of Knox Equipment
- Review & Approve TCDRS Plan Agreement for Plan Year 2022
- Consider approval of renewal of Kendall County Interlocal Agreement and any action necessary
- Bond Requirement
- ESD provides county Clerk with proof of Bond Coverage for $25,000 for check signers. Policy due in Dec. H&S §775.037(b).
- Annual Debt Report
- Debt accrued by the ESD must be reported online at the comptroller’s website within 180 days of the end of the fiscal year, Sept. 30 (by March 30, 2022), and the district must provide a link to the Comptroller’s website on the ESD webpage (Texas Local Govt. Code §140.008)
- Strategic Plan – Answer any questions.
- Executive Session – Discuss personnel matters, meet with attorney as authorized by Texas Government Code.
- Return to Open Session: Discuss and consider action on matters discussed in Executive Session
- Adjourn: Next meetings will be Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 3:00 PM.
The District reserves the right to consider and take action on the above agenda items in any order. It also reserves the right to enter into a closed meeting on any agenda item as allowed by law. If at a meeting of a governmental body, a member of the public or of the governmental body inquiries about a subject for which notice has not been given as required by the Texas Open Meetings Act, the notice provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act do not apply to a statement of specific factual information given in response to the inquiry; a recitation of existing policy in response to the inquiry. Any deliberation of or decision about the subject of the inquiry shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on the agenda for the next meeting.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING 72 HOUR NOTICE
The above Notice of Meeting was posted at 4:30 P.M. on this 15TH day of October, 2021 at a place convenient to the public at the Blanco County ESD 2 Station, 431 Blanco Ave., Blanco, Texas and o1n the Blanco County ESD 2 website at bcesd2.com.
WITNESS MY HAND AND SEAL of office on the above date.
By /s/ Ben Oakley